What We Believe
A good question. Numerous books have been written on this subject. Theology has been debated and authority has been called into question. In a nutshell (if anyone can really do that!), the following points would give a very basic overview of what Episcopalians and the Episcopal Church is all about.
- We believe in God, the Father
- We believe in Jesus Christ, his Son
- We believe in the Holy Spirit
- We believe in love
- We believe in forgiveness
- We believe in freedom
- We believe in listening
- We are steeped in tradition, but not mired in it
- We inherit history
- We turn to the future
There are topics on the left of this page which you can search in greater depth. Regardless of where you are on your faith journey, Welcome to this place and enjoy your time here.